Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Communicators for Religious Women meet in Denver



This week is the 16th Annual Conference for the National Communicators for Women Religious. We just arrived this afternoon. All year long we're meeting via email, facebook, our listserve, and conference calls. So it's really helpful and important to have this time together to reflect on our ministry and learn new skills to enhance the work we do.

The opening session is in a few minutes. There are quite a few people here for the first time. It's exciting to see the organization growing in this way. There are also some whose ministries have changed and they can't be here this year. They've made wonderful contributions to the organization over the years and they are missed.

You can learn more about NCNWR on our website.

I can barely believe that I just took this picture from the hotel room window. So far it's all I've seen of Denver but it's pretty impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment