Thursday, September 29, 2011

CSJ Associates' 25 years & Bethany HCC 50 years!

At the Associates' Anniverary Celebration,
each received one o the pins pictured here.
It was designed by one of our sisters. 
Our latest issue of Soundings Update is now on online. The link says September 21 but it really brings you to the September 27 issue. This issue reports on our CSJ Associates' 25th Anniversary Celebration and the 50th Anniversary of Bethany Health Care Center. Channel 5, a major local TV station offered a great segment on their news show called Chonical. You can view that as well at http://www.thebostonchannel.com/video/29266215/detail.html . The program may take a little time to load so be patiend.

3 comments:

  1. I will have to check the links out later!

    Happy anniversary CSJ Associates program and Bethany Health Care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a member of the Congo Square Preservation Society I want to inform you your information on Congo Square is incorrect. It was originally a Native American trading post but has been an African gathering place since before the Louisiana Purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Divine Prince,
    Thank you for your comment. This clarification is most helpful. As I try to read the print on the Congo Square sign I realize my error. I never meant to offend anyone. The two days I spent with my sisters in the New Orleans area visiting places that are off the "tourist track" were really a gift. Your post adds to that. I'm most grateful.

    ReplyDelete